Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
Mr. Partha Pratim Ghosh
Senior Audiologist and speech Language Pathologist, 33 years experience
Bachelors in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
Mr. Partha Pratim Ghosh, a veteran in the field of Audiology and Speech Sciences is the founder of Calcutta Hearing Clinic and currently practices there as well as an extended branch in Kestopur. He is a graduate of the oldest and pioneer Institute of India, All India Institute of Speech And Hearing, Mysore - 1984. When there was very little known about this field to masses, he had dedicated himself to the service of all. With his endurance, today he has accomplished to have created a huge family of happy hearing patients.
He has a dedicated team who has been with him since more than a decade and is devoted to patient care.
He specializes in diagnostic audiology and hearing aids. He has command in Bengali, Hindi and English with working knowledge of Kannada.
• Founder of Calcutta Hearing Clinic, 2001 and successfully running it since 17 years.Also a Consultant at Ram Krishna Mission Hospital. Kolkata
• Headed audiology and speech pathology department in ENT section in SSKM(PG Hospital) for 17 years, 1987- 2003
• Associate with Philips India hearing aid division, 1985-1986
• Audiologist and SLP in Spastic Society of Eastern India, 1985-1986
• Audiologist and SLP at in a special school for hearing impaired, 1984-1985
• President and secretary of Speech and Hearing Association Of India, West Bengal (SHAIWB)
• Two times Organizing Secretary of Indian Speech and Hearing Association Conference, (ISHACON) and as a core associate member for another two times.
• Associate with all leading hearing aid companies like Seimens, Phonak, Unitron, GN resound, Bernafon, Oticon, Widex , Interton, etc
Mr. Ritopriyo GhoshAudiologist and Speech Language Pathologist, 4 years experience
Ms. Aditi ModiAudiologist and Speech Language Pathologist, 4 years experience
Ms. Geetarani SamalAudiologist and Speech Language Pathologist, 6 years experience
Clinic is on ground floor with -
• Spacious air conditioned waiting room.
• Sound treated Audiometry room with latest equipments and free field testing facilities.
• Dedicated room for Digital Hearing Aid trial, fitting & counselling.
• Free car parking facilities just in front of the clinic.
• Credit / Debit Card accepted.
Cochlear Implant -
Calcutta Hearing Clinic is the centre of Cochlear Implant mapping (programming) of Cochlearcompany Australia
Home Services -
• Battery delivery
• Hearing Aid trial and fitting
• Troubleshooting hearing aids
Senior citizen special concessions
• On testing
• On hearing aids
Easy EMI available
Lifetime Free hearing aid programming and troubleshooting